Who are we?
About us. We are the Fylde Coast Head and Neck Cancer Support Group. We are known as ‘The Swallows’ because of the difficulty a lot of people have with swallowing. This group is designed to help provide information for both patients and their carers.
The Swallows was formed by cancer patients to help and support fellow sufferers and their carers. If you are looking for support and to talk to like-minded people, please come to our next meeting. We are supported by our local Clinical Nurse and speech therapist.
About Us – Our aims
- To help each other and anyone else who is affected, directly or indirectly, by this type of cancer.
- To provide one to one or group support.
- To be available in Clinics to help patients and carers.
- To advise on locating reliable literature, information and locally available resources.
- To provide links to other groups in different areas and recommend trusted websites for people at home.
- To raise awareness locally and nationally.
- To raise funds for items to help both patients and carers.
© 2018 Copyright The Swallows – Head and Neck Cancer Support Group.
Registered Charity No. 1149794